Lamma.com.hk

LAMMA-ZINE - CLASSIFIEDS - EVENTS - GALLERIES - LINKS - Subscribe - Donate - Advertise - Contact Us - Facebook

WHAT'S NEW? Bike Clearance ~ Lamma Island bolt-hole ~ Beautiful island ~ Lamma Guide
  WHAT'S ON?    Quiz Night ~ Art Breakfast ~ Game Night ~ Summer Camp ~ MTB Enduro Race
  LAMMA-ZINE:  Free Dining Coupons ~ Andy's Seafood ~ Wildlife Contest ~ Lamma Life 

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

If you are a restaurant or shop owner, this is the place for you to post your latest discount items. It might be a good idea to post also a discount coupon so that the visitors can be attracted to patronise your place. But I would like to tell you a "fake" discount would not be tolerated because angry customers would be bombarding you with their comments here. Please therefore post only when you really think it's a good deal to the public. Not the $20% discount, but only for a certain day of the month, after 11pm when your shop is already closed.

If you want to make an attractive looking post but running out of ideas. Please contact me and I'll do my best to help. Just to remind you, you are able to put photos into your message, or even show your scan image of your hard copy advertisement.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:38 am 
Site Admin, Webmaster, Lamma-zine Editor

Dear bar & restaurant owners,

We accept uncensored opinions from anybody for our independent Lamma Bars & Restaurants (Reviews & Ratings), biased or not, the more viewpoints the better!

You're welcome to post your own comments!
Besides providing a forum for reviewing your establishment, Lamma.com.hk will also shoot & publish a logo and one outside photo of your establishment in this guide.

If you'd like to post your menu, specials, promotions, discount coupons, scans of your printed ads, web links and more photos (inside shots, signature dishes...) you're most welcome to do so!

But you'll have to do it by yourself, or have a friend do it for you.
For free help with posting pictures, please contact me directly, or click here.

Lamma.com.hk has become by far the highest-traffic website about Lamma now, over 10,000 hits per day, so many people will see your info and pictures daily.

Low-cost ads & sponsorships on our home page would be most welcome, to help covering the cost of our website hosting.

If you want us to do all the work of posting or create a nice online (or printed) menu for you, maybe even doing a nice, little website, I'd be happy to help, but would have to charge a small fee.