Lamma.com.hk

LAMMA-ZINE - CLASSIFIEDS - EVENTS - GALLERIES - LINKS - Subscribe - Donate - Advertise - Contact Us - Facebook

  WHAT'S NEW? YSW Library Opening Ceremony w/Carrie Lam
  WHAT'S ON?    Children's Variety Show ~ Lamma Fun Day
  LAMMA-ZINE:  Bookworm Cafe's Co-Founder ~ Instagramming ~ Lamma Life... 

It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Crystal Healing
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 pm 
Offline
over 200 messages posted
over 200 messages posted

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:03 am
Posts: 245
I drank a glass of wine from a crystal glass the other night and it made me feel quite euphoric. Evidently crystal healing is a FACT.

_________________
wooooooooooooooooh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:19 pm 
Offline
Environmental Forum Co-moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:46 pm
Posts: 631
Location: Tai Peng
Amazing!! - thanks for that! Who knows? Perhaps mind altering substances have played a greater role in the development of religious thought than many have suspected. Maybe you will find "The Holy Mushroom" interesting, G.O.D.S. :eek:

_________________
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
----- Margaret Mead


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:10 am 
Offline
Chinese & Music Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:31 pm
Posts: 534
It's better to have a substance altering mind than a mind altering substance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:13 am 
Offline
over 400 messages posted
over 400 messages posted

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:39 pm
Posts: 465
Define FACT

Anyway "Crystal Glass" is not made from quartz crystal it's silica with lead oxide and is not a crystalline structure


Last edited by poilkoop on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Crystal healing
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:50 am
Posts: 27
Wonder if that euphoria extends to results of crystal-gazing?!!!

8) 8) 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Beverley Hills
Be careful not to drink out of a damp glass though. You can get a nasty cold that way.

_________________
My eyes are up here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am 
Offline
over 200 messages posted
over 200 messages posted

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:03 am
Posts: 245
poilkoop wrote:
Define FACT

Anyway "Crystal Glass" is not made from quartz crystal it's silica with lead oxide and is not a crystalline structure


you're a sharp one

_________________
wooooooooooooooooh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:54 pm 
Offline
over 400 messages posted
over 400 messages posted

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:39 pm
Posts: 465
i ASSUMED YOU'RE THICK as you seem to believe in Crystal Healing - apologies if I failed to spot the sarcasm I could only see out of one eye this morning.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: crystals
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:56 am
Posts: 17
G.O.D.S wrote:
poilkoop wrote:
Define FACT

Anyway "Crystal Glass" is not made from quartz crystal it's silica with lead oxide and is not a crystalline structure


you're a sharp one


tis a fact that quartz crystals contain the five Platonic solids - aka the five Pythagorean perfect solids. Their atoms, the particles from which all matter is formed, are spheres with electrons moving around their outer core at 9/10ths the speed of light. This rotation forms an electron sphere. In crystals the different sized atoms align in a straight edge, a triangle, a tetrahedron (fire), a cube (earth), an octahedron (air), an icosahedron (water) and the dodecahedron (either/prana).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: crystals
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:29 pm 
Offline
Parenting Forum Moderator-in-probation
Parenting Forum Moderator-in-probation
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:22 pm
Posts: 91
princess buttercup wrote:
tis a fact that quartz crystals contain the five Platonic solids - aka the five Pythagorean perfect solids. Their atoms, the particles from which all matter is formed, are spheres with electrons moving around their outer core at 9/10ths the speed of light. This rotation forms an electron sphere. In crystals the different sized atoms align in a straight edge, a triangle, a tetrahedron (fire), a cube (earth), an octahedron (air), an icosahedron (water) and the dodecahedron (either/prana).

There was definitely too much fire element in my coffee this morning.

_________________
PARENTAL ADVISORY:
I say ***** a lot


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group