Lamma.com.hk

LAMMA-ZINE - CLASSIFIEDS - EVENTS - GALLERIES - LINKS - Subscribe - Donate - Advertise - Contact Us - Facebook

WHAT'S NEW? Bike Clearance ~ Lamma Island bolt-hole ~ Beautiful island ~ Lamma Guide
  WHAT'S ON?    Quiz Night ~ Art Breakfast ~ Game Night ~ Summer Camp ~ MTB Enduro Race
  LAMMA-ZINE:  Free Dining Coupons ~ Andy's Seafood ~ Wildlife Contest ~ Lamma Life 

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:33 am 
Site Admin, Webmaster, Lamma-zine Editor

If you like this website, help it to survive and prosper! The only source of income for this website is advertising banners on the home page. They hardly cover the quite considerable costs of running such a huge website and updating it on a daily basis, 7 days per week, not even talking about something completely imaginary and elusive like any profit.

We have a few great, loyal, long-term advertisers, but we need more to make this site financially stable, help me paying all the monthly bills and even improve it by adding some long-overdue, not-free software and functionality.

How about becoming a private sponsor at only US$5/month (HK$480/year)? If you're a regular or occasionaly Lamma-zine reader or forum member that would be a wonderful gesture and ensure the continuation of this site for a long time! <a href="mailto:info@lamma.com.hk">Contact me!</a>

Or maybe your company wants to reach an increasingly affluent demographic of Lammaites with your products and services? This is the only local media on Lamma Island and it offers several low-cost, but very effective advertising options to reach Lammaites, plus a HK-wide audience interested in Lamma for many reasons:

English ratecard -- Chinese ratecard

P.S. Within less than 24 hours of posting this appeal on the home page, 3 sponsors have come forward already and paid up for 1 year each. This money will be directly invested in this website, of course. This wonderful gesture of some great people, all of them Lamma-zine subscribers, means a lot more than just the cash. It's an expression of real support beyond mere friendly words (which are also always welcome, of course!) and it's deeply appreciated. Many thanks to all sponsors for really making my day!

Anybody else eager to make my day today...and tomorrow as well? ;-)