Lamma.com.hk

LAMMA-ZINE - CLASSIFIEDS - EVENTS - GALLERIES - LINKS - Subscribe - Donate - Advertise - Contact Us - Facebook

WHAT'S NEW? Bike Clearance ~ Lamma Island bolt-hole ~ Beautiful island ~ Lamma Guide
  WHAT'S ON?    Quiz Night ~ Art Breakfast ~ Game Night ~ Summer Camp ~ MTB Enduro Race
  LAMMA-ZINE:  Free Dining Coupons ~ Andy's Seafood ~ Wildlife Contest ~ Lamma Life 

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Welcome, Cathi!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:31 am 
Site Admin, Webmaster, Lamma-zine Editor

Welcome to My Lamma, Cathi!

We're so glad that you've joined us and let us know your plans for the Lamma Bistro. We love to hear from the restaurants themselves and I agree fully with your market positioning of your very nice new place.

We accept uncensored opinions from anybody for our independent Lamma Eat&Drink Directory, biased or not, the more viewpoints the better!

If you'd like to post your menu, specials, promotions, web links, even photos of your beautifully redecorated restaurant and your signature dishes, you're most welcome to do so!

This offer extends to all restaurants & bars on Lamma!

As we've become by far the highest-traffic website about Lamma now, many people will see your info and ads.

It's all free, as long as you post it yourself!
For help with posting pictures, please contact me directly.

If you want us to do all the work of posting, maybe even creating web pages with pictures and nice online menus for you, we'd charge a little fee, to help cover the hosting costs of our website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:45 pm 

:D Thanks Lamma Gung for the welcome.....

As requested here is a sample of our menu, to post all of it now would take toooooo long, but I hope this snippet will get the taste buds tingling,
The first listed are Tapas boards, which are ideal for sharing, based on 2 people sharing, it costs approximately $50 to $60 a head. Served with fresh bread and washed down with a glass of our excellant wine, I feel makes for a great meal.

Pescardos

Chilli ginger baby octopus, Garlic Basted Sardines, Breaded Prawns, Crabmeat Balls, lemon aioli.

Veduras

Onion and Pimento tortilla, garlic mushrooms, marinated olives, Asparagus, Salsa Fresca, Pickled Aubergine, Roasted tomato and Buffalo Mozzerella, tomato and onion chutney

Cajun chicken, garlic prawns, tortilla chips, guacamole, yoghurt dip

We also have a range of individual dishes such as...........

Chicken strips in a creamy goat cheese and garlic sauce

Pan Fried Prawns with almonds and grapes in a cream and white wine sauce

Roasted Onion Tart

Pan Fried Salmon with wilted spinach and lemon capers

Deep Fried Camenbert with tangy raspberry coulis

For those of you still able to fit in desert, our Fruit Crumble is scrumptious and the Chocolate Decadence with a warm cream sauce is as it says very decadent !!!!

If sweets are not your thing then why not try our cheese board with a glass of port and a coffee.

We will also in the near future be adding a small selection of daily specials, also keep your eyes peeled around the village and on this site, for information reguarding upcoming weekday specials, promotions etc.

One final word ladies I PROMISE that we will soon have a mirror for you !!

Thanks to all of our customers for their loyal support and as always I welcome any feedback you may wish to give

Cathi
Lamma Bistro