Lamma.com.hk

LAMMA-ZINE - CLASSIFIEDS - EVENTS - GALLERIES - LINKS - Subscribe - Donate - Advertise - Contact Us - Facebook

WHAT'S NEW? Bike Clearance ~ Lamma Island bolt-hole ~ Beautiful island ~ Lamma Guide
  WHAT'S ON?    Quiz Night ~ Art Breakfast ~ Game Night ~ Summer Camp ~ MTB Enduro Race
  LAMMA-ZINE:  Free Dining Coupons ~ Andy's Seafood ~ Wildlife Contest ~ Lamma Life 

It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:17 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:22 pm 

I will need to commute there around twice per week, so far I was taking a ferry from Macau Terminal, but heard I can take a bus which is twice cheaper and goes around 40 min to the border? I would be grateful for any suggestions! Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:50 am 

they have bus going to Shenzhen from Wanchai, $50 each trip. try this no.2230 3030 or cs@chinalink.hk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:58 am 

cheers! For those who might also need this connection one day- there is a bus going from Sheung Wan Macau Ferry (stoping later at Wan Chai) : http://www.trans-island.com.hk/en/servi ... 3#logo_tag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:30 pm 
Flora & Fauna Moderator

Just for interest for those travelling at Christmas, the scrum at Immigration a couple of days ago coming back to HK from Shenzhen on the Chinese side was back to the dark ages. The 3/f passport entry was closed, and everyone had to queue on 2/f about 40 abreast for a couple of hours as tempers started to fray. Just to put you in holiday mood.