Lamma.com.hk

LAMMA-ZINE - CLASSIFIEDS - EVENTS - GALLERIES - LINKS - Subscribe - Donate - Advertise - Contact Us - Facebook

WHAT'S NEW? Bike Clearance ~ Lamma Island bolt-hole ~ Beautiful island ~ Lamma Guide
  WHAT'S ON?    Quiz Night ~ Art Breakfast ~ Game Night ~ Summer Camp ~ MTB Enduro Race
  LAMMA-ZINE:  Free Dining Coupons ~ Andy's Seafood ~ Wildlife Contest ~ Lamma Life 

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:52 pm 

I am am working on a project for HKBU for the School of Chinese Medicine. That will be shot 2nd or 3rd week of Oct. Complete shooting will only be two days.
The script is a case study of two children who get colds and how the doctors diagnose their ailments. I need the following volunteers to be in this video project .
Four adult Volunteers (appearance not important)- to have a basic examination by a doctor on camera in yoga or work clothes. There is section on acupuncture and also Tui Na massage. So a possibility that a trained doctor may actually treat you. But, I am leaving it up to volunteers.

A volunteer to play the the doctor in a subplot. Will only take pulse of children and look sort of concerned. (The doctors requested a man in his 30's-40 and preferably Chinese.) This role will be coached by a doctor. As it has to choreographed before shooting.

Two children Children boy and girl. (Between six and ten years of age please with a parent or guardian who is also free the days of shooting.)

This is a unpaid project. It will be on display at the resource center in the there theater every day for visitors, tourists, students, faculty, and staff. Meals and snacks will be provided.

There is no dialogue in any of these roles as it is a voice over project dubbed in three languages.

Voice over talent has been cast already.

I can give any interest parties full details if messaged or emailed.

Colette